Available Job: Full-time Graphics Designer
- Company: GWRITE
- Location: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Remote
GWRITE is an analytical data-driven agency that serves its market with business solutions and support services which include business development, media services, branding and digital marketing.
We are known to stay ahead of trends to support businesses and communities, helping them experience growth and productivity in their industry/niche.
As a dynamic and evolving brand, we emphasize Professionalism, Trust, Innovation and Adaptive functionalities to satisfy our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary Expectation: N15,000 – N20,000
- Minimum qualification: SSCE holder and any relevant certification in Graphic Arts, Design, or related field will be highly considered
- 2-5 years of experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of layouts, fonts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and design principles
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Premier pro Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio
- Strong analytical skills and an excellent eye for detail.
- Ability to work methodically, without supervision and meet deadlines
- The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and demonstrates their passion for illustrative design with the ability to communicate excellently through designs
- This candidate will have experience in working with numerous different design software, platforms and tools.
- This candidate will handle the designs of the company and clients as well
- This candidate should be able to work and collaborate with the team.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets and presences
- Create compelling logos, designs and digital media.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends.
- Ability to excellently design creatives across various niches and industries
- Coordinates and prepares final designs for presentation, checking and approving colour, copy, text format separations, and scaling images for use.
- Prepares layouts, designs, artwork and formats for use in constructing sites, publications, and websites across various social media and others.
- Designs layout, and produces artwork such as graphs, maps, charts, posters, signs and report covers.
- Organizes copy flow and maintains database/bibliographic/archival retrieval system of all references used in the creation of materials.
- May assist in invoicing and budget development by summarizing, researching and analyzing past project expenditures.
- May coordinate relationships with vendors; prepare specifications and obtain estimates for final approval.
- Select colours, fonts, images, and layouts
- Ensure projects are completed on time with a quality product
- Advise best practices and optimizations throughout design projects.
- Collaborate with fellow designers to develop new approaches for creating more-expressive graphics for the company
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software
- Performs related duties as required.